Skip to content
The School Council is a group of five parents and two Department of Education and Early Childhood Development employees (including the principal as the CEO).School Council elections are held early in March each year and any parent or interested community member is welcome to nominate or be nominated for a position on the council.The Council:
- Is responsible for the financial management of the school.
- Approves and monitors the school’s budget.
- Develops the school’s strategic plan.
- Determines the school’s general educational policy.
- Supervises the management and maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Establishes our structure for consulting parents on decisions.
- Reports annually to the Minister of Education and the school community.
- Generally stimulates interest in the school.
- Meets on the third Tuesday of each month.